[rescue] list intro, fs & wtb

r. 'bear' stricklin red at bears.org
Tue Feb 18 19:39:55 CST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Does DKS really insist on a couple hundred bucks for that operation?

I think he said it'd cost something in the neighborhood of $150 for him to
do it, if I shipped him the drive. Since Sabres are heavy and relatively
fragile, it didn't sound like a good deal to me. I believe he included a
current install of Genera in that price, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
If you want, I can go dig up that email exchange for details.

> Wow.  Are you on the lispm mailing list?

I am, both lispm and slug.

> I'd imagine that someone on that lisp would be willing to do it for free

Except that shipping the drive is still a problem.

ok
bear