[rescue] IRIX support question

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 18 01:06:37 CST 2003

Hi Lads

I'm enjoying my Octane so much that I'm going to take out an SGI support
contract (support the company, get access to the latest M-stream etc).

SGI is about to start a special promo for customers that do not have active
maintenance (starts 1st March) - this offers the latest update and one
years M-stream bundled together for NZ$850 (460USD).

Before I sign up for this, are there any better deals out there? I know
that I can get an annual subscription to M-stream for NZ$520 (280USD) but
in order to qualify for M-stream access I need to have the current release
of Irix (Irix 6.5.19, cost is NZ$1200 or 648USD).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gavin