[rescue] Sun memo regarding Java

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu Feb 13 12:43:31 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:25:20 -0500, "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at cmhcsys.com>
wrote:

> [snip beautifully commented and illustrated code, complete with ASCII art]

Thank you, thank you... honestly, I just used your comments as an excuse to
show off. I can ALWAYS use compliments. :)

> PS:  They'd be nutz to let you get away.  But, if they do, call me.

I'm a contractor. We'll see what happens when the product ships...

> PPS:  Is the carillon at Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, one of yours?
> It's the only one I've ever played.  "Louie, Louie" sounded great on it, at
> 3 AM....

I don't know, but I'll ask the support manager, he'll know. What's cool is
the
church 2 doors away, whose carillon I've been listening to for 10 years now,
was also made by this company... when I asked, Bob pulled the file and quoted
me exactly what they had, all the options, and everything. Was kind of a cool
coincidence.

I'll ask Bob and let you know.

---
"It shall be unlawful for any visiting football team or player to carry,
convey, tote, kick, throw, pass, or otherwise transport or propel any inflated
pigskin across the University of Arizona goal line or score a safety within
the confines of the City of Tucson, County of Pima, State of Arizona."