[rescue] Sun memo regarding Java

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Fri Feb 14 07:54:20 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:25:20 -0500, "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at cmhcsys.com>
wrote:

> PPS:  Is the carillon at Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, one of yours?
> It's the only one I've ever played.  "Louie, Louie" sounded great on it, at
> 3 AM....

Here's your answer:

"It is a MKIII Americana 318 installed in 1994."

I wasn't able to find a Mark III on our web site, looks like we're only
selling Gen4 models now. But the if I understand correctly, the Americana is
the keyboard system, which you should be able to see by downloading the .PDF
file at http://www.schulmerichbells.com/Content1/S02000023.html

---
A friend is somebody who knows all about you -- but likes you anyway.