[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Sat Aug 23 00:02:45 CDT 2003

        Sorry about any wonky formatting on this one, my mailer seems
        tickled by these MIME digests lately.  Someday I'll figure out a
        procmail rule to explode them before I read 'em.

>                 From:
>         N.Miller
>         <vraptor at promessage.com>
>                   To:
>         The Rescue List
>         <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>         Re: [rescue]
>         Gigabit
>         Ethernet
>         (Copper) Switch
>         Advice SOught
>                 Date:
>         Thu, 21 Aug
>         2003 16:24:06
>         -0700
>
>         [snip]
>
>         > One small word of advice:  Buy some "buyer's title
>         insurance."
>         > Generally,
>         > title insurance only covers the mortgage holder, and, if
>         there's no
>         > mortgage holder, there won't be any.  Title insurance is a
>         racket, but
>         > you want some in case there's a problem down the road.
>
>         Ditto on that, though depending on the state, it may not be
>         necessary.
>         Ask your *escrow* company for advice (*not* the real estate
>         agent)--
>         they know this stuff inside and out.

I've been able to find real real estate agents whenever I've moved.
I've actually got a couple who are friends now, who I've asked for
advice whenever house-selling/buying related things come up.  But
mortgages are certainly completely fucked up, even if the rates are
REALLY good right now.
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]