[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Aug 23 01:46:54 CDT 2003

Greg--

Procmail + formail == exploded digest:

# explode a digested list
# your mailing list--expand it out and save it
:0:
* ^TOyour_mailing_list
# pipe to formail >> mail_folder
| formail +1 -ds >>your_mailinglist_spool

Formail can be useful when mail get screwed up and
winds up somewhere you don't want it to be--like
when you need to filter a bunch of mail that didn't
get filtered when it came in the first time.

It's a bit wonky, though...kind of like procmail. ;-)

HTH--
=Nadine=