[rescue] Re: Throw another packet on the server...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 21 16:31:32 CDT 2003

Same here, my Octane is on the other side of my bed and
generally runs 24 hours day.  I turned it off the other
night just to see if it was why my A/C wasn't doing
it's job.  And lo and behold, i did have trouble
sleeping without the sound.

This is also the only reason i don't fix the lightbar.
If it was working it would probably annoy the hell out
of me at night.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/