[rescue] Re: Throw another packet on the server...

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Fri Aug 22 08:58:23 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 05:31:32PM -0400, Kevin wrote:
> Same here, my Octane is on the other side of my bed and
> generally runs 24 hours day.  I turned it off the other
> night just to see if it was why my A/C wasn't doing
> it's job.  And lo and behold, i did have trouble
> sleeping without the sound.

I can hear my Octane from any location in my apartment, unless that
location has other noise (ie. I can hear it in the bathroom, but not
when the shower is running, and I can hear it in the kitchen, but
sometimes noise from the stove drowns it out).  I don't so much wish it
was quieter as I wish I had a proper machine room to put it in.