[rescue] Mac in the classroom?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 07:07:47 CDT 2003

--- Joshua Snyder <josh at imagestream.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
>
> I had the displeasure of using an iMac in this exact
> configuration last semester at Purdue.  It was in a 400 level English
> class; the class it self wasn't bad but I HATED those machines.  They
> were so sluggish.  I just had to get used to waiting two minutes for
> one-page pdf to open...

I've never heard of an English class (which I take to mean
"Literature") that had computers in the room... Was there a computer
for each student, or a machine in th back of the room? How was it used?

Sorry, just curious...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall