[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Fri Aug 15 19:12:15 CDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:45:08 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
> <jp at celestrion.net> said:
> > That said, Fondren Library is quite large.  Dinky little community
> > libraries just aren't in the same realm.
>
> SJSU library was a joke compared to even TAMU's library (hardly stellar)
> or
> LBJ.  Never went into Fondren.  Stanford extorts huge bank out of you to
> use the library if you are not a Stanford student or faculty member.

If you are in the Bay area, I don't know how it works for non UC students
but you can try to access UCB's library and from there you have a jump
station into melvil (sp), I have found the UC system interlibrary system
to be fantastic. I am sure there may be no other library system out there
with the breadth and depth than UC's libraries. So maybe Kalifornia
doesn't suck that much ;) (still my favorite state after living half of my
life in this country)