[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 15 19:05:25 CDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> I often wish I had opted for Rice when I headed to college, I didn't know
> at the time that Rice was arranged in colleges like Oxford.

That was very, very high on my list of reasons for going to Rice.  The
college system is great.  You end up feeling like you're in somewhere no
bigger than a small high school.  Small socials happen all the time, but
the university still gets together for really huge parites like Willy
Week.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford