[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Aug 15 18:58:05 CDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:45:08 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net> said:
> That said, Fondren Library is quite large.  Dinky little community
> libraries just aren't in the same realm.

SJSU library was a joke compared to even TAMU's library (hardly stellar)
or
LBJ.  Never went into Fondren.  Stanford extorts huge bank out of you to
use the library if you are not a Stanford student or faculty member.

> And the basement of Rice Stadium (also quite large, they held the Super
> Bowl there quite a few years ago) has _some_ of the overflow.

Rumor has it the archive at TAMU have stacks and stacks of synthetic fuel
documents in German dating from WWII. ;-)

> administration.  The student body in 1998 had a tongue-in-cheek "fuck
> the man" attitude, and the administration bantered with it; it was great
> fun!

I often wish I had opted for Rice when I headed to college, I didn't know
at
the time that Rice was arranged in colleges like Oxford.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller
  vraptor at promessage.com