[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 14:42:42 CDT 2003

American Psycho: Part 2 (if i remember right, i'll
check for sure later tonight.)  The main character from
the first one wasn't in it.  It's told from the point
of view of a collage age girl whose babysitter was
murdered by the guy from the first movie.  It's that
dark haired girl from "That 70's Show."  Once again,
it's not even in the same realm as the first movie, but
it's not as bad as say... Cruel Intentions: Part 2 was.

We had one of those machines at a previous workplace
used it to print ID cards.  I've got one with the
Windows98 test page printed on it.  I would have killed
for one with a BSOD printed on it..... then walk around
with it as my ID badge.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/