[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Thu Aug 14 14:30:27 CDT 2003

>The sequel was not nearly as good as the first (not
>even in the same ballpark) but it has it's moments.  In
>one scene a chick strangles a guy to death with a
>condom.  That was worth the price of the DVD right
>there.

I didn't know that there was a sequel to AP--what's it's title?

Around my workplace, we compare/rate business cards by the thickness of the
stock.  We bought a card printer recently (think dye sub on PVC--the same
machines used to make a driver's license), and I've threatened to start
printing our business cards on .030" PVC.

newell