[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 12:09:48 CDT 2003

The truth about me is a suit.  I wear them often, even
when not forced.  Hell, i've done security audits in
french cuffs.  If it's not you, so be it, there's
nothing wrong with that.  I just get pissed off when
people think that their actually IS something wrong
with me wearing a suit.

And i'm not 100% buying into this "deceiving people"
point of view.  By your logic, i suppose women should
never wear makeup?

/KRM