[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Aug 15 13:56:19 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 01:54:54PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   "...but the company's executives denied any wrongdoing..." seems to
> be the most common string of words on CNN's website.

I have tried before to tell people outside of the corporate world
how the companies lie, and they don't believe it.

If you have never worked in one, it probably is hard to believe.

Of course, it doesn't have to be a corporation, but they do seem to be
worse.

What galls me most is that in any company, the workers could, at any
time, say "Hell no!" There isn't a damned thing management could do
about it, and no, you don't need a union for this kind of thing.

Then you have the ones that defend the people who are screwing them
and the customer.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com