[rescue] looking for a Multia (now Octane parallel ports)

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Tue Aug 12 13:07:48 CDT 2003

>You need 36 pin Micro Centronics to 36 pin normal
>Centronics.  I'm sure i could bang something out with a
>converter or two or maybe just fab a new one from
>scratch, but it's never been that high priority.

Same boat here, but I've yet to do any intensive searching.

What about: micro-centronics to 25 pin d-sub cable (such as you'd use to
hook a peecee to a new HP printer), a centronics to 25 pin d-sub cable (as
used to connect a peecee to a standard printer), and a 25 pin d-sub gender
bender to join the two cables?

newell