[rescue] looking for a Multia (now Octane parallel ports)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Aug 12 13:17:28 CDT 2003

I don't see why it wouldn't work, although finding a 25
pin D-sub gender changer in my area might involve a
decent amount of work as well :) failing that i should
be able to order that one fairly easily.

I found a place online that would make the correct
cable for me but i had to order something like 50
cables.  Obviously wasn't worth it.

/KRM