[rescue] looking for a Multia (now Octane parallel ports)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Aug 12 12:59:31 CDT 2003

That's the key, the connector is on the printer not the
machine.  It's easy to get the Micro connector on the
printer end.  The Octane uses it for the other end.
You need 36 pin Micro Centronics to 36 pin normal
Centronics.  I'm sure i could bang something out with a
converter or two or maybe just fab a new one from
scratch, but it's never been that high priority.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/