[rescue] good spring cleaning

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Aug 5 08:40:53 CDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:41:01 -0700
"N.Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:

> On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 10:27 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > That's the best stuff for inexpensive and portable compressed air
> > source.  I hate to bring up the paintball subject again, but HPA
> > systems filled from a nitrogen tank are sometimes necessary
> > depending on your marker.
>
> Most HPA systems don't actually use nitrogen.  About the only places
> that do are places that don't have compressors on site for filling
> their own tanks.

Since the compressors are a pretty steep investment ($5k or so?) I've
only ever seen nitrogen used at the places I play.  Which is actually
preferable - that way yoy don't run as much risk of getting particulates
into your tank, and it's not full of water.  Water in an Impulse will
ruin your day fast...

--
Kurt              hey politician, your lies are gonna get you
kurt at k-huhn.com   chickens comin' home to roost in the white house