[rescue] good spring cleaning

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Aug 5 01:41:01 CDT 2003

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 10:27 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> That's the best stuff for inexpensive and portable compressed air
> source.  I hate to bring up the paintball subject again, but HPA
> systems filled from a nitrogen tank are sometimes necessary depending
> on your marker.

Most HPA systems don't actually use nitrogen.  About the only places
that do are places that don't have compressors on site for filling
their own tanks.

> How big is your bottle?  $125 for a bottle and a regulator sounds like
> a bargain to me!

That is a good price if it's bottle and regulator both.  Used
scubas (which I think are rated at 3000psi) usually run $125
by themselves.

The most expensive piece of equipment for running a paintball
field is the compressor and cascade tanks.

=Nadine=