[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon Aug 4 03:18:41 CDT 2003

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 06:41:37 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net> said:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:
>
> That's one thing about them that really impresses me.  They don't seem
> to differentiate between business and consumer.  So far, they've always
> treated me like a business.  I suppose, technically, I am, since I use
> this phone to stay in touch with consulting clients, but I didn't
> purchase it under my DBA.
>
> In fact, everything about them, from the bill, to the sales reps, to the
> phones, is a no-nonsense, get the job done mentality.  If they keep that
> up, they'll have me for a customer for a long time.  I don't like to
> play games or be jerked around with something as critical as telephone
> service.

They are the only cell company that will allow you to downgrade your
service without extending your contract or paying a penalty.  You only
ever pay for the first two phone activations on your account, too (i.e.
max $70).

They will try to upsell you, but they aren't as bad about it as everyone
else.

One note, if you pay insurance for replacement of your phone if it goes
south after warranty, treat it like a car accident and record the who,
what, where, when, how of the breakage, or they will not do the
replacement.

T-Mo is the only other company that will allow you to upgrade your
sevice without tacking on an extension.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller