[rescue] T-Mobile (was: Re: any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?)

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Aug 4 06:34:24 CDT 2003

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 11:18 AM, N. Miller wrote:

> T-Mo is the only other company that will allow you to upgrade your
> sevice without tacking on an extension.

T-Mobile has let me change my plan(s) up, down and sideways as
frequently as I like for no additional cost or contract extension.
After having been with just about every other provider available over
the years, I'm not switching again. They've got me for the duration. (I
say that now, anyway.)

---sambo