[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Aug 3 06:41:37 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> Nextel may be small fry compared to SBC (Cingular) or AT&T, but in
> the business cell phone world, they are an 800lb gorilla.  The money
> in the cell phone biz is in business, not consumer, and Nextel has
> a good chunk of that market already.

That's one thing about them that really impresses me.  They don't seem
to differentiate between business and consumer.  So far, they've always
treated me like a business.  I suppose, technically, I am, since I use
this phone to stay in touch with consulting clients, but I didn't
purchase it under my DBA.

In fact, everything about them, from the bill, to the sales reps, to the
phones, is a no-nonsense, get the job done mentality.  If they keep that
up, they'll have me for a customer for a long time.  I don't like to
play games or be jerked around with something as critical as telephone
service.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford