[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Aug 2 17:29:29 CDT 2003

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 05:24:07PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
>    1) Great battery life.
>    2) A -useful- speakerphone feature.
>    3) Excellent reception.
>    4) The "flip-out" school of thought resonates with me very well, and
>       the overall design of the phone is great.  If someone calls me
>       when I don't want to talk to them, I can hit one button (without
>       opening the phone) and send them directly to voice mail.  Also,
>       the caller-ID display on the outside -rocks-.
>    5) A MINIMUM of useless cutesy bullshit.

I love my Sony/Ericsson t68i, but:

1.  I'm with ATT Wireless, and $0.03/K for "internet" access?  uh, no.
2.  The phone's interface is slow as pissing tar, but coverage and audio
    quality is great.
3.  Bluetooth is neat, but I dont use it as much as I thought I would.
4.  Amy and I both had Nokia 1260s, then I switched to GSM - and so now
    instead of one bill a month, I get two - the GSM / "MObile Internet"
    billing is completely separate from the normal (CDMA? TDMA? whatever
    it is) billing.  They also completely fucked up my online account
    access/reviewing when I switched one phone number to a GSM phone.

I wish ATTWS would support the Danger HipTop; I'd buy one in a flash.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net