[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 21 14:55:34 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> Not really, you actually payed for the components to make the house, so
> yes the house is your creation. When using GCC, you are using free
> software with its own unique licensing.

Using GCC to compile software is different from using it -in- your
software.  The GPL only applies to the GCC source code, not to your own,
and not to the object files it produces.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment