[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Apr 21 10:01:32 CDT 2003

-----Original Message-----

I have a litte bit of sympathy for that POV - what happens if the local
staff doesn't document well, and then they all fall under a bus?

I'm wrangling a purchase order system that was not documented at all - turns
out we didn't pay the consultant to 'document', just to implement.  I really
_need_ that vendor phone number!

~brian