[rescue] more cheap Elite3D cards

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 21 08:50:57 CDT 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=176&item=3020052394
>
> I've bought two cards so far from him (in separate auctions), and both
> arrived promptly.  I'll probably grab on more of these at this price
> before he sells out this last batch ("149 available").

I bought one the last time around, this time I picked up two.  I like
how he packs and ships too, the last one arived in pristine condition.
Only 146 available now :)

Now I just need a U60 base to put 'em in....
--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."