[rescue] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 11 20:28:30 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    There's a difference between "comes with IDE unless you request
> something better" and "are IDE based".

If IDE is built on the mainboard, it's IDE based.  I think you're trying
to split hairs here and it isn't becoming - and we all know hoe becoming
you really are.

> > However, most OS X Apples are still IDE based.
>
>    This is news to me.  I stand corrected.  I don't use IDE drives in
> production *anywhere* (except my laptop) because of failure rates and
> shitty performance.  What you guys do with them is your own fucking
> business.  I'm sorry I opened my big mouth, I obviously don't know
> shit about any of this.

Dave, calm down.  Seriously.  Pet the cat, go gawk at chicks on the
beach, or go see a band.  Sounds like you need to get out of the house.

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."