[rescue] 711 vs. 214 Sun Arrays

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Apr 2 10:28:49 CST 2003

Ahh... I should have mentioned I am running mine at Ultra speeds (even
though it is not badged "UltraSCSI" on the front).

I don't know what speed it would top out at... I think I'm running it at
40MB/sec now.... I doubt it would do LVD... (well it might if I used an
external LVD terminator and that didn't trip up the internal terminator) ?
Anyone ever do 80mb/s or 160mb/s with a 6 or 12 slot multipack ?

-- Curt