[rescue] Lunchbox Floppy Bays (was RE: ultra purchases)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Apr 2 10:34:39 CST 2003

Don't know anyone who has done that... but I'd think it should work... the
obvious thing is heat.... there is only that one fan to cool the
entire enclosure.... and even if it moves enough, is that corner of the
case going to have any airflow ?

Looking at my LX, it doesn't see that either side would have appreciably
different airflow....

Using cool running drives I'd think it should work just fine.

If you try it and it it works great, let us all know...

-- Curt