[rescue] Re: Disks (was: Fast Food (was Re..

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Sat Sep 28 21:58:32 CDT 2002

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Leslie Connally wrote:

>Re:
>>The corpsys guys have good deals, and they are reliable.
>>They run a storefront here in Santa Clara--I've bought..
>
>I hate to admit it, for reason I will elaborate on, but recently, they have
>had some good steals..
>
>My hesitation, is that they used to be kind of __ smarmy..  like 9GB 5.25"

Having only been to the store, I have to agree that this was my
initial impression as well.  THen I talked to Rob about some
of the deals he's gotten out of them through ebay.

In spite of what I thought about the store, I had bought from it--
with no problems, but I wouldn't rack the customer services up in top
tier.  No doubt, I realize at this point, that it's just low volume,
and not that important in the total scheme of things.

=Nadine=