[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 20 14:13:06 CDT 2002

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 02:55 PM, vraptor at employees.org wrote:
> I think Apple is nibbling around the edges of the next step (sorry
> for the pun), but I don't think they quite have it--they have
> the consumer's perception of their product (either 'it's a toy'
> or 'it's for graphics professionals') to overcome.

   I'm not sure this is as widespread anymore as you might think.
There's a lot of historical perception to overcome, but it seems to be
happening fast.

   I'm sure some of it has to do with Ellen Feiss.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                      "Dammit, now I wants me some
St. Petersburg, FL                  livers 'n gizzards."    -Bill