[rescue] IRIX/SGI opinions of O2 for graphics?

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Sep 10 10:04:57 CDT 2002

I see - so if I had a SGI 320 workstation (which I do - see previous
message about me buying cheap $hit from idiot seller), then linux would be
a good alternative?

I think I should spend some time educating myself on SGI gear since it's
getting cheap and coworkers are asking about it.  (They assume that since
I'm a Sun guy, that I understand SGI too!)

Time to dust off the O2 and the 320 and do some experiments.

Anyone here have a 320?  Experiences?