[rescue] Alpha SBC troubles

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Mon Sep 2 16:24:23 CDT 2002

 Hello,

  So today I got a new Alpha singleboard computer. It's a Flexor A264-500 board
from Force. unfortunately I only have the CPU board and not the little board
with audio/mouse/keyboard/IDE/NVRAM and flash ROM. There's a schematic of these
two boards and it looks like keyboard and mouse come directly from the main
board and IDE/par/serial is done with a national 9733b chip, so that should be
solvable.

 How bad is not having a NVRAM/ROM going to be? Terminal? I haven't had time to
plug it in, but have all the correct stuff (even two 64-bit PCI backplanes)
save ECC memory. Does anyone have a I/O board for this thing by any chance?

  greetings,
    Michiel