[rescue] Solaris connecting to NetBSD/sparc question

Stephen Worotynec sgw at vex.net
Fri Nov 29 18:02:20 CST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> You mean you were trying to get us to help diagnose an application
> problem before you had even checked to make sure you could get
> sufficient quantities and sizes of plain old unadorned, uncompressed,
> unencrypted, packets back and forth between the machines!?!?!?!?

Well, I think the question was fair. Sorry, but I didn't at first notice
that this was an add-in non-Sun card interface. And, I had actually had
these two machines connected for a full week. File transfers either way by
ftp and scp were fine. It was only some onscreen character output that
caused a problem.

Stephen Worotynec