[rescue] Solaris connecting to NetBSD/sparc question

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Fri Nov 29 16:59:56 CST 2002

[ On Friday, November 29, 2002 at 17:05:21 (-0500), Stephen Worotynec wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Solaris connecting to NetBSD/sparc question
>
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Stephen Worotynec wrote:
> > I just installed NetBSD 1.6 on an IPX and notice a problem - I cannot
> > maintain ssh or telnet sessions from a machine running Solaris 7.  By way
>
> Anyone notice how posting a problem stirs the imagination? The machine is
> an AXi, with a quad-port znyx card, which may in fact require some kernel
> tuning to function properly. I'll work on that angle.

You mean you were trying to get us to help diagnose an application
problem before you had even checked to make sure you could get
sufficient quantities and sizes of plain old unadorned, uncompressed,
unencrypted, packets back and forth between the machines!?!?!?!?

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>