[rescue] Watchguard Firebox II

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Nov 22 19:48:42 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 20:40, Dan Sikorski wrote:

Here i go, responding to my own email....

> I too, tried unsucessfully for quite a while to get this software.  And
> a co-worker finally got it.  I just happen to have a copy of it on my
> laptop, zipped and ready to go for you if you tell me where to put it
> (~20MB if memory serves).

I probably should have added a "contact me off-list if you still need
it" here

> But, i will definately second (third, fourth, whatever) the opinion they
> suck.  It was hell to configure the damn thing just to do some simple
> things like forward port 25 (which apparantly you CAN'T do, you can only
> have the firebox act as a SMTP proxy).

Another thought....

	I'm fairly sure that those are just PC hardware with a flash drive in
'em.  I've been wanting to replace the one we have in service and load
netbsd on it or something.  Anyone else who has one consider doing this?

	-Dan Sikorski