[rescue] Watchguard Firebox II

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Nov 22 19:40:38 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 13:22, Steve Hatle wrote:
> If anyone has a copy of the management software that they can shoot off to
> me, that would be great. It doesn't appear to be available on Watchguards
> site, and we are out of maintenance on this. I have our records of the
> passwords, etc. that it was configured with, but not the tools.

I too, tried unsucessfully for quite a while to get this software.  And
a co-worker finally got it.  I just happen to have a copy of it on my
laptop, zipped and ready to go for you if you tell me where to put it
(~20MB if memory serves).

But, i will definately second (third, fourth, whatever) the opinion they
suck.  It was hell to configure the damn thing just to do some simple
things like forward port 25 (which apparantly you CAN'T do, you can only
have the firebox act as a SMTP proxy).

	-Dan Sikorski