[rescue] Fw: Netra T1's 105 DC. Free to a good home.

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Nov 4 09:29:56 CST 2002

Yeah, right.  As soon as they make me the CEO and I'm responsible for the
fact that I hire an idiot VP of Sales and can't get a handle on the
product line, I'll feel it's my fault.  Until then, it's the fault of the
asshole in the big, upstairs, corner office and all his officers and
minions.  *sigh*

I think it's time to switch into Hayduke mode.