[rescue] Fw: Netra T1's 105 DC. Free to a good home.

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 4 10:48:55 CST 2002

ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:

> Yeah, right.  As soon as they make me the CEO and I'm responsible for the
> fact that I hire an idiot VP of Sales and can't get a handle on the
> product line, I'll feel it's my fault.  Until then, it's the fault of the
> asshole in the big, upstairs, corner office and all his officers and
> minions.  *sigh*

Still, something twinges inside a little.  As for sales - my previous
ork-place has four sales people and 6 engineers for a custom aerospace
engineering firm.  Guess which section is overloaded with work... ;-)

> I think it's time to switch into Hayduke mode.

Umm...Jargon file entry please?

(Oddly enough I knew a Damian Haijduk(sp?) in high-school.  A Senior
while I was a Junior.  I saw him program a terminal based graphical MUD
(ala Ultima) for the PDP-11/44 we had as our learning system.  (Rich
school.)  He actually managed to hit the 64k barrier with it while
developing it.  (He was one of the most arrogant people I've ever met -
which is why I never got along with him due to my own arrogance. ;-)

It was even funnier when another of the local kids (not me) in my class
did it faster and better. ;-)

Mike Hebel