[rescue] Fw: Netra T1's 105 DC. Free to a good home.

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 4 09:05:19 CST 2002

I understand where Bill's coming from on this one.  It's a pride thing -
I fought it myself when I was first unemployed.  Then some people
smacked me in the head and I shook myself and said "What am I thinking!
It's _MY_ money!"

Still, it hurts because some part of you can't help but feel that it's
_your_ fault.  You feel like you failed in some way.

What hurts even worse is getting denied for a government unemployment
extension because you worked two months at Radio Shack. :-(

Next time it happens, if I'm not independant by then, I will take all
the unemployment I can before I even consider taking on another job.

Bill?  Have you considered the Rusty (www.kuro5hin.org) donation method
of work.  He managed to get enough people to donate enough money to turn
his site into a personal non-profit venture that keeps him afloat.

Something to think about...