[rescue] Re: SGI Fuel

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Jan 31 13:22:31 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 12:14:26PM -0600, Jeffrey S. Sharp wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > I kid, I kid.  Seriously, San Francisco is a very nice place.......FOR
> > ME TO POOP ON!!
>
> Aha, so someone else is a Conan fan.  I've not watched it as much since
> Andy left.  However, I've not seen a funnier show than the William Shatner
> one, when both he and Conan did a 'In The Year 2000' skit together (this
> was *in* 2000).  It went something like this:

My favorite was the one with Mr. T. and Conan:

Mr. T.: In the shocking season finale of the TV show Friends, it will
finally be revealed that New York City has black people.

The "State of the Show" address yesterday was a little humourous.
Triumph the dog portrayed Dick Gephardt doing the rebuttal to Conan's
"W".

./patrick