[rescue] Re: SGI Fuel

Jeffrey S. Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Thu Jan 31 12:14:26 CST 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I kid, I kid.  Seriously, San Francisco is a very nice place.......FOR
> ME TO POOP ON!!

Aha, so someone else is a Conan fan.  I've not watched it as much since
Andy left.  However, I've not seen a funnier show than the William Shatner
one, when both he and Conan did a 'In The Year 2000' skit together (this
was *in* 2000).  It went something like this:

Singer: In the yeeeeeear two thousand....
Shatner: A popular celebrity will use the Conan O'Brien show to make a
shameless plug for an internet company.
<pause>
Shatner: PRICELINE.COM! PRICELINE.COM! PRICELINE.COM!

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss at subatomix.com