[rescue] Re: SGI Fuel

Jeffrey S. Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Thu Jan 31 11:20:14 CST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> I can experience 3 different climates, I leave Berkeley early in the
> morning and it is foggy and cold, I have a meeting at Ames and it is
> dry, sunny and hoooooot. I make it home in Santa Cruz and it is both
> cold and raining! All in a single day... what a place to live!

Bah!  I live in Oklahoma, where, as the saying goes, one needs only to
blink a few times to wait for the weather to change.

Seriously, right now it's 25 degrees F out with gusty winds and snow.
Two or three days ago it was in the 60s and sunny.  In a month
thunderstorm/tornado season will be in full effect.

Be happy with the weather you have in the SF area.  I've been to SoCal,
and it's just too damn hot.

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss at subatomix.com