[rescue] OpenBSD

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Sun Jan 27 20:11:42 CST 2002

> I've got sparcs running both.  Open wouldn't do a netboot install on my IPX
> boxes, Net would.  The Net graphical install app would go into an infinite
> loop during ftp install if you accepted a default selection in one of the
> steps.  Once installed, I've been happy with both.

This is my biggest gripe about/with OBSD as well.  The cruddy, difficult
installer.  OBSD installs get better after a few rounds but it's nowhere
near as pleasant exp as installing NetBSD.  After the installation process
though, there pretty much identical as far as I can see anyway.

-Linc Fessenden