[rescue] sunpci note: TWO cards now available

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sat Jan 26 13:43:50 CST 2002

> > I think if my boss told me to build them an XP box, I'd build them a
> > resignation letter instead.  I mean, you gotta have standards...  Women
> > can't be asked to sell their bodies as a condition of employment, and I
> > can't be expected to sell my soul.
>
> I value being able to pay bills higher than "moral standards"
> about operating systems...  sometimes people go a little too
> far in the "fuck microsoft" game.

Oh, don't get me wrong,  Paying the rent is the number one priority, I work
with Win2K every week to make that happen.  I wouldn't quit my current job
before I found a suitable replacement and had it locked in.  And of course
there are other things to consider as well, the commute, work environment,
the disposition of the cow-orkers, etc.

I suppose if it was the only way to keep my family fed, I'd work a
streetcorner late at night too...

George