[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9, First thoughts

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Jan 19 23:26:13 CST 2002

> figure out why my sisters machine is acting FUBARed.  Contributions for
> switching her to a saner mac would be appreciated.  Something that would
> run AOL better than a P166 is a must (I can only get her to switch so many
> things at the same time, and I dislike windows and intel more than I do
> AOL).

i'm no mac expert, but you should be able to pick up a nice G3 based machine
for fairly cheap, and it would runs circles around her P166, thus making you
a hero, and also helping to keep you from spending all your time keeping her
machine running. i have got a pretty good brick text going here and i wonder
how far i can take it.  damn, laziness sets in.  screw it.

-brian