[rescue] Trannies (was jobops in Austin and Dallas)

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 14 20:18:28 CST 2002

> corner-exit oversteer. NASA has sinced moved the Legends into a
> different run group populated by 1st gen RX7's, Rabbits and Miata's.

That still doesn't sound right - wouldn't the "cars" be a little
underpowered?  Seems to me that the Legends would have much better
power/weight ratio.  I drove a Rabbit for a friend's team while he was
injured, and those things are not exactly rocketships.  I could, of course,
be wrong.  The rules governing formula-4s were pretty strict...

Kurt