[rescue] IPC Hell

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jan 11 10:59:54 CST 2002

On January 11, Robert Rose wrote:
> >Never used IMP - I have used atdot, and that was okay.  Atdot, compared to
> >Squirrelmail though, is night and day.  I was going to install twig, but
> >couldn't get half the dependencies compiled and working on Solaris...
>
> Personally I use webmail by jaos.org, 3 perl modules plus one perl cgi
> script and a pop server - can't beat it.  None of this Mysql or PHP shit,
> just good 'ol Perl and apache.

  [It's been a while since I've flamed about Perl, I suppose it's
about time! :-)]

  "Good 'ol Perl". *puke* A contradiction in terms if I've ever heard
one.  You know, some of us don't want to dedicate our fastest and most
memory-laden computers to an otherwise simple task like webmail. :)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire